Friday, December 24, 2010

Albums Of 2010!!!!!!!!! (Disappointments)



Did this last year!!! Yall know how it work!!! Lets do it again!!!

*Disappointments*


#5
Used ta be a plies fan. Now I hate duude, this album was straight trash!!! Big disappointment in my book
Best Songs: Becky/She Got It Made
WorstSongs: Flaw/Bruh Bruh











#4
Questions: Why is this a party album??? Why did he compare this ta All Eyes On Me??? Why did he have to be so stupid??? &Most importantly; Why did Pharrel make a chorus sayin I'll make ya face fall off??? WTF?!?! Unacceptable!!!
Best Songs: Get Back Up/Big Picture
WorstSongs: Amazin'








#3
I was so ready fa this album!!! It was the 3 greatest from the wu-tang comin together &Doin a project. I wasn't wit it. I was highly disappointed actually.
Best Songs: It's That Wu Shit
WorstSongs: Miranda








#2
I just wasn't wit this album. I ain't expect a party album after Theater Of the Mind. Hopefully the next one is different. Luda we still love you! Even after a subpar album!
Best Songs: Everybody Drunk
WorstSongs: I Know You Got A Man








#1
From start ta finish this shit is horrible. It sound like Elvis &B.o.B fused &Had a baby wit Aretha Franklin. This is where I ask, "Diddy are you done yet'" BTW, Biggie would of been disappointed in this album.
Best Songs: Loving You No More/Coming Home/Hello Goodmorning
WorstSongs: The rest of the album









*Also Disappointing*
Crunk Rock-Lil Jon
Flockaveli-Wacka Flocka Flame
C.A.S.H-Cassidy
Reggie-Redman













Honorable Mentions Coming Soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment