Friday, April 30, 2010

Real Friends Pt 1!!!!!!!!!

Soooo... I've been goin thru some shit lately... And I found who will always be there... Plain and simple... Let's get it started...


10. Dana Smith
-Basickly my brother... He a lil under appreciated hahahaha ... But you my duude and I know you always got me...

9. Devon Jones
-Everytime I'm down and need a good laugh he can do it... This duude is soooo funny... Even when he aint tryna be hahahaha



8. Patrece Macon
-Yea we lost touch a lil bit... But we there each other when necessary or needed... "Whenever you call me ill be there... Ill be arrrooooouuuuunnnnnnd'" hahaha All seriousness I love you big sis...



7. Damien Phillips
-He is just THAT duude... He calls it how he see it... He tell you the truth weather you wanna hear it or not... And I love bein around is goofy yellow ass hahahaha



6. Brittney Sonnier
-Her opinion matters in everything... Even when she be like "why yo shoes so dirty???'" And shit like that hahaha ... I just value her opinion... And she a down ass homie... Salutes & hearts ta Brittney Nicole... Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment